Feb 26, 2009

Morning


I have never been a "morning person", but since my surgeries I am even less of one. Each morning I wake up to feel pain before my eyes even open, usually there is some level of nausea, and all of my joints ache. I really dislike morning.
Since my son started AM kindergarten my mornings have changed. I try to be cheerful, patient, and of course on time - so far he has not been late to school, and has been an extraordinary student. However, this does not change the fact that I feel like shit. There are days I lay in bed wondering how I am going to get up and function through it all. That is when I remind myself how blessed I am to have an amazing child, loving husband and incredible family support. I get to be a part of my son's life everyday. . . I am the one lucky enough to guide him through life. So, I might move a little slower than most (especially in the AM), but I try to enjoy life to the fullest each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment